What are the payment methods at fabingo.com ?
There are several payment Methods on fabingo.com such as Cash On Delivery, Credit Card Payment, Net Banking or pay by Cheque/Bank Draft. We have described them in detail in the following content.
What is COD?
COD stands for cash on delivery. This service is an alternate method of payment other than Internet Banking or Paypal. With COD, our customers no longer need to feel worried about the security of their transactions, and if you don’t have a credit card then this is the best viable option available.
How does COD work?
- All books have cash on delivery (COD) option available. Simply choose the COD method of payment and proceed to checkout.
- When the book is shipped, you will be required to make the cash payment to our courier partner, only at the time of delivery.
Why should I use COD?
With COD you only need to pay for the book when it gets delivered to your doorstep, rather than paying by credit card and waiting for your delivery.
Where is COD available?
We are offering COD in almost all cities across Pakistan.
Terms & Conditions
- The Maximum amount that can be ordered by COD is Rs100, 000. We will not deliver if it exceeds this amount.
- Please make ONLY CASH PAYMENT at the time of delivery for COD.
What is BlueSnap?
BlueSnap is an online transaction service where you can use your credit which has visa or mastercard service to purchase books directly from our website.
Do I need to be a BlueSnap member in order purchase online?
No. You do not need to be a BlueSnap member to purchase online. When you click on Credit Card payment method during ordering, you'll be taken to a page that will show you a form with billing details. If you don't see the form you'll see the Following line which will state.
"Don't have a BlueSnap account? Use your credit card or bank account (where available). Continue”. Click on the link below "Continue" to continue to the form where you can enter your credit card details without having to create a BlueSnap account.
What is Net Banking?
Shop online and pay through UBL (United Bank Limited) Net banking with ease and security. Now customers can make their payments for their purchases from their UBL Bank Accounts.
(Only for registered UBL account holders having UBL Net banking Account.)
How can I use Net Banking?
- Login to your UBL net banking account
- Click on Pay Bills & Prepaid from the menu bar on the top of the page (this is also the first page displayed when you login)
- Pre-Added entry for Merchant will be listed under “Online Shopping” tab
- Click on “Pay” button against the Merchant you want to pay
- Select the account you want to pay from
- Enter the Amount
- Enter Order Number provided by Merchant in the field of Ref number
- Click on Submit
- Enter the PIN to confirm transaction
- Once the transaction is successful the details will be communicated to Merchant for delivery of Goods/Services